How to make Airpods louder?
This question bugs typically the music geeks. The sound quality of Airpods is no doubt exceptional, given the latest technology of Spatial Audio and EQ features. However, people are often clueless on how to crank up the volume, which leads us to how to make Airpods louder. We have spelled out the steps on how to make AirPods louder to pump up the volume of your AirPods.
Check Volume Controls
The easiest and most convenient way of jacking up the volume of Airpods is to get into its app. Locate the slider of volume and set it to your preference. The touchscreen controls the volume settings on your smartphones to adjust the volume easily. Say you are using Mac instead of a smartphone, then here mouse will do the work.
Try Siri Voice Command
Siri is supportable in AirPods, meaning via Siri, you change the volume to your taste. Siri gives you an easy way to adjust your volume compared to adjusting the volume via a phone app.
How to Make AirPods Louder: Utilize Volume Buttons
The physical volume button always came in handy in changing the volume. These volume buttons are convenient for the user if they are busy with something else.
With two volume buttons, iPhone has made it easy for its users to up and down the volume without opening or, in this case, unlocking the screen. Often, the setting of these volume buttons is not up to the mark, which, in return, creates problems in the volume system.
How to make Airpods louder: AirPods PRO Noise Cancellation
Noise cancellation on AirPods Pro is a new slick technology by iOS to transform the portable sound system. This will cancel any external interference of sound to give you your preferred thumping volume. However, the earlier models of AirPods do not have the option of AirPods PRO Noise Cancellation. But AirPods PRO gives its user this tech to get rid of background noises. This outcome is more precise and better sound, free of external noises, and needless jacking up the volume.
How to Make AirPods Louder: Useful Hacks
- Say your battery is low and automatically set it into the Low Power Mode. This means it will automatically decrease your sound. So, check the volume settings in the Low Power Mode.
- EQ settings are the second place to look for volume settings. The equalizer is always tricky. Often few EQ modes decrease the volume. Hence, it is recommended to turn them off.
- Remove the volume limiting setting of the iPhone, which automatically caps the volume at a specific point. Switch it off.
- Cleaning your AirPods may solve the volume issue of AirPods. Grime, dirt, and earwax are stored in the earbuds, affecting their sound result.
- Last but not least, disconnect and reconnecting are the last resort to make the volume issue go away for good. Unpair, Forget, Set them again.
Check Your Earbuds Volume
There is a possibility that your earbud pair winds up having up and down the volume compared to another one.
- Go to the Settings
- Press Accessibility
- Under the option of Hearing press on Audio/Visual
- Keep in check the right or left slider under the option of the BALANCE section should be in the center or middle, and if it is not, then shift it back there.
In this guide on how to make AirPods louder, we have spelled out the details of how to crank up the volume. But if these solutions, as mentioned earlier, won’t work for you, then contact Apple Customer Service. Otherwise,these mentioned hacks will get you out of the fix of low AirPods volume. Carefully, attempt each step to check whether it works for you or not. Due to different models, these above-mentioned steps may work on one or the other. So, for this check and apply each step to know for absolute certain.