How to cancel HBO Max? as everyone knows better, but if you are a beginner and don’t want to use more HBO Max, you can terminate it. And find another platform for you to show you adventure, fight, romance, and more. HBO is one of the most popular streaming services because it gives many awards for winning or other series and movies such as starstruck and made for love. HBO provides a monthly subscription; that’s why you will have to pay $14.99 every single month.
The price is not much high because you get everything for only $14.99. in this low-paying subscription, you can watch many movies, series, and streaming that will not be streamed anywhere. At the same time, you may find the charges too high for such a long time and maybe not find your interest any longer. So, decide it and cancel the subscription and buy another one. The blog will guide you on how to terminate the HBO Max subscription on many devices.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Android or iOS
No matter which devices you have, such as iPad, iOS, Android, PC, or laptop, all you need is to have the *HBO Max app, and you can easily cancel the subscription at any time. Here are the following steps that will walk you through the cancelation process.
- Open the HBO Max app and sign in to your account. Tap on the profile icon, which is located at the bottom right side of the home screen.
- Then, tap on the gear-shaped setting icon, which is available at the upper left of the screen.
- On the next screen, click on the billing information and see two service provider subscription options over there.
- See the manage subscription option on the next screen, then tap on that. And on the last screen, click on the cancel subscription. On the other hand, instead of managing a subscription, you will see another option learn more to procced step no 4.
- Visit the HBO Max provider list using the Learn More button. Choose your subscription provider, then follow the steps outlined to cancel Max.
Canceling *HBO Max Subscription on the Website
If I cancel my HBO Max subscription through the website, it is easiest to cancel it through your laptop or computer. And your monthly will renew itself by every month and the price for a month is cheap. It’s a deal, and no one can ever want to get rid of it. The following subscription can be canceled through the below steps.
- Go to the HBO Max website and log in to your account.
- Then click on your profile name at the top corner of your screen.
- HBO menu list will open and select a subscription and, On the left, click the “Manage Subscription” button.
- The new window will open soon. From here, you can cancel your subscription by clicking “Cancel Subscription.”
- Select a reason for the cancellation. No matter because you want to cancel, you have the option to pick any of them.
- After choosing a reason, tap on the Yes button to cancel the subscription. Look at the confirmation page to see when the subscription expires. Additionally, you will also be able to continue your subscription if you wish.
Canceling HBO Max Subscription Through Hulu
If you want to subscribe to HBO Max through Hulu, you can subscribe to it and enjoy more adventures with your friends. The subscription service fee is the same as usual, and it’s good for HBO users. But if you find another platform to make your show more adventurous, cancel the HBO Max subscription within seconds. The following steps guide you briefly for the subscription through Hulu:
- Go to on Hulu website and sign in to your account.
- Next, look under the “Your Subscription” section and tap the manage the plan section.
- Toggle the HBO Max checkmark to an X by searching for the HBO Max option. After that, click “Review Changes.” You are automatically canceled from HBO Max.
How to Cancel HBO Max Free Trial?
If HBO Max’s free trial promotion is there, you already grabbed it. No worries, you can cancel it anytime when you are buying a regular subscription. Moreover, the free trial from HBO has not been available and is no longer offered. But if HBO wants some promotion, it may be possible to come back with a free trial offer. In comparison, other platforms are also giving offer free trials, such as YouTube TV.
HBO Max, a new streaming service from the same company as HBO, was launched in May 2020. It is designed to replace HBO and other services that have been bundled with your cable or satellite TV package. As a result, it has attracted millions of subscribers, and you can be one of the millions of users. However, if you already have another platform to watch and enjoy the streaming. You can cancel the *HBO Max sub without any cost, but you have to cancel every month because the subscription is automatically active at the start of every month. Let me know if the article helps you to cancel it.