Tony Polanco, Rachael Murdock, Michael Crawford, Emilio Lopez, Brett Murdock and Chris Sealy discuss what’s happened in the world of video games, pop culture and STFUandPLAY this past week.
Happening At STFUandPLAY
• Steam’s big announcements
Tokyo Game Show tidbits
• PS4 delayed in Japan due to lack of Japanese games
• Sony says PS4 hardware loss will be recouped with PS+ and game sales
• Sony is surprised by Western interest in PS Vita TV
• MGSV’s torture scene won’t be playable
• MGSV will run at 60fps on next gen consoles
• Deep Down will be FTP game
• GTAV makes $1B in 3 days
• GTAV Online detailed
• Kojima considered getting rid of MGS’ classic alert
• Killzone Shadow Fall will have 4 player co-op within its season pass
• Mighty No 9 update: Extra end stage & boss added
Pop Culture News
• In GTAV, can you revisit the area from the intro of the game?
• Will Japanese developers make more titles that are spread across all of Sony’s systems?
• Is the lack of Japanese support for both Xbox One and Wii U worrying?
Songs heard on this episode
Intro: ‘Mexican Radio’ by Wall Of Voodoo
Outro: ‘Drive It Like You Stole It’ by The Glitch Mob
Subscribe to The Video Game Warzone, The Throwdown and Otanime on iTunes here.
Follow us on Twitter