H-HOUR IS SOCOM ON THE PS4
Alright people, it’s fucking GO TIME…
This is the message that needs to be spread.
Don’t tell your clan mates and friends this is a “Spiritual Successor to SOCOM”, because while it may be true, it might not convince them to donate knowing what they know.
Tell them what they want to hear, tell them what’s going to GRAB THEIR ATTENTION….“H-HOUR IS SOCOM ON THE PS4”, in a way your not really lying, because when you look at what’s being presented, it’s SOCOM underneath the title.
After talking to several people about this project, the confusion and doubt of this Kickstarter has opened up my eyes. I’m starting to realize why so far it’s been unsuccessful and how we can attempt to revive this project.
The Kickstarter marketing is really failing to nail down the big points up front as to why SOCOMers should really be interested in this project. This project is not grabbing their attention right away, and we need to make it crystal fucking clear what’s happening here.
We need to send the message that SOCOM is coming to the PS4 and it’s every fucking thing you’ve been bitching about for the past 6 years, bunched up into a game for your orgasmic pleasure.
WHY IS H-HOUR SOCOM? This is why:
• PS4 Confirmed
• Being made by Creative Director of S1 and S2 (David Sears)
• Victory Dancing
• Custom Taunting
• Lobby System (Voice and Text Chat Included)
• Classic Server list view
• Custom Lobby Rooms
• NO Health Regeneration
• Opening doors, triggering explosives, shooting out lights (intended)
• Select Fire
• Backblast (AT4s - just like SOCOM)
• Private Rooms
• Guns Hot
• Strafing Gunfights (community decides, David Sears enjoyed them)
• Prone Dive (David Sears likes the idea, could be added)
• Grenade Arc
• Clan System (clan management and support)
• Clan Page, clan emails
• U.S Special Forces VS. Terrorist
• Female voice HQ (like in original SOCOMs)
• NO VEHICLES
• Leaning (D-pad lean like old SOCOMs)
• Third person view default (first person view option)
• No OTS, view will be like old school SOCOM
• No Sprint (Analog stick will determine speed like old SOCOMs)
• Maps designed around one game mode
• Round based is primary focus (respawns can be made like old SOCOMs)
• Jump to climb (will be put in if community wants it)
• Game speed will be like SOCOM 1 and SOCOM 2 (action is more important than animation)
• Online 8v8 with Spectator mode
• urban maps, rural maps, desert maps, arctic maps, jungle maps
• NOT a simulator (which means it will play more like SOCOM)
• Push to talk will be a decision based on community feedback
• Ranking system similar to SOCOM 2
• Confirmed modes so far will be demolition, suppression, escort, and breach under different names
WE’RE JUST SCRATCHING THE FUCKING SURFACE HERE..
I’ve pointed out the negatives of this project’s KS campaign in the past, but they have all been for good intentions. I backed this project 3 days ago and plan on upgrading to the $50 Playstation Warrior pledge (fyi)...
This is the SOCOM experience we’ve all been looking for. If you want to play “SOCOM” on the PS4, this is your chance to make that happen.
H-Hour’s Kickstarter is at $33,000 with 21 days to go, Serellan’s Takedown project that we funded was at $73,000 with 6 days to go, and they ended up raising $250,000. What does that tell us? That we can fucking blow this bitch up and way out of the water.
Let’s get this fucking project funded before I slap all of you motherfuckers on your forehead with my cock, seriously.